Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bwahahaha stupid merlion

FIRSTLY, i would like to take this opportunity to congrats singapore on its new landmark: the shocked MERLION







So freaking funny. turned on the news den saw chaos abt it -.- statue only wat, make such a big fuss.



today morning went to HSBC Treetop walk with family and my dad pri classmates!!! wonder hw they still manage to keep contacct after 35 yrs?



some photos to go along. didnt take much as too shag le. total distance covered was 6km? and i ran 4km out of it.


the long, winding trail (before entering forest trail)



The Treetop walk which ended in 5mins after an hour walk -.- (sibei bo hua)
and on 1/3/2009, i didnt come into contact with any friends at all. thus my isolation is starting and going according to plan. hehe genius
listened to WAKE UP CALL by maroon5 again and finally figured out its lyrics and boy oh boy, the song is like a instruction manual dedicated to all the guys who got cheated on.
I didn't hear what you were saying
I live on raw emotion baby
I answer questions never maybe
And I'm not kind if you betray me
So who the hell are you to say we
Never would have made it babe?
If you needed loveWell then ask for love
Could have given loveNow I'm taking love
And it's not my fault
Cause you both deserve
What's coming now
So don't say a word
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore? Don't you care about me? I don't think so.
Six foot tall
Came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here? I don't think so.
Would have bled to make you happy
You didn't need to treat me that way
And now you beat me at my own game
And now I'm finally sleeping soundly
And your lover's screaming loudly
I hear a sound and hit the ground.
I'm so sorry darling
Did I do the wrong thing?
Oh, what was I thinking?
Is his heart still beating?
Woah oh ohh
thus lesson learnt: kill the guy whos in your way and in your bed.

and and classic love songs are the BEST!!!!!!! wonder y current songs dun sound like them.


RAIN RAIN GO AWAY. COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! @#$%^&

No comments: